Sunday, 16 September 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #77

Finally... another Saturday sketch on Sunday, better late than never!
Before I get to it, a little reminder that two more posts made appearance on my blog earlier today. You can check out my JG's Nook card HERE and I've also got a pair of Holiday tags HERE.

I was up for some layers this week, so you've got a break from CAS sketches :) How about this...





My card features My Mind's Eye papers (Follow Your Heart - Be Happy pad), a gorgeous Glitz Design layered sticker and lots of embellishments from Kaisercraft, Maya Road, etc.
The decorative border is die cut with Asian Accents Shapeabilities®. Love this stuff :)

---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC77.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Scrappy and fun! Love it! 'Kay I'm just goingto have to do the scrappy...love the look but, I'm thinking I "chicken out"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch, and your card Chupa! I'm a little late to the game...but here is my card that I created using it!

    http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/09/may-your-blessings-be-plenty.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012