Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches Guestie - Week 1

Well, hello! Sitting by the computer and writing down this post is physically painful and I'll have to take it down to a minimum. Last couple of days could have been better in terms of my mobility - my back has not improved much and I spent most of the time lying in bed with a cold pack.

On a brighter note, I've been asked to be a September Guest Designer at Tuesday Morning Sketches, the challenge blog that was my first ever GD gig back in 2009! How cool is that?? :)
Here's the sketch that we're tackling this week:



We've all been given images from Doodle Pantry to use as well, and such is my parrot.



The papers are from October Afternoon's Sidewalks collection, its rich colours correspond nicely with the bird.
The die cut is Crown Circles Nesties. I sponged it with Versa Magic Turquoise Gem ink. The parrot is, of course, coloured with Copics :)

I hope you'll pop in over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog, to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch. Perhaps you'd like to join in as well, I'm pretty sure there will be a prize for grabs :)
See you later,

9 comments:

  1. OH dear, so sorry to hear you are in so much pain :( Have you ever tried a TENS machine?

    LOVE your card - the parrot's colouring is amazing!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love all the bright colors! Are you having back spasms....just wondering! I had a neurosurgeon tell me to sleep on the floor a couple nights and it worked wonders. Now, if you have a ruptured disc....get to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your card. The coloring is just beyond amazing. I love how you think outside the box - love the die cut. Welcome back for this month anyway. We are so happy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Iwona! I am thrilled that you're back with us as a guest designer - it's like coming full circle and you've certainly had an amazing journey these last few years. Wonderful card, that parrot is beautiful.

    I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain. I hope that goes away fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you're in pain! Gorgeous parrot! What wonderful papers to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I look forward to seeing your creations this month at TMS!!
    Sorry to hear you are in pain!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, this is spectacular! I love all the vivid colors and who'd have thought that die cut would be so perfect! :) So glad you're joining us this month at TMS. Hope your back improves soon. ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! Love the diecut with the parrot. Welcome to the TMS team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your beautiful Macaw. Lovely design and terrific take on the sketch.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012