Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches Guestie - Week 3

I'm this month's Guest Designer for Tuesday Morning Sketches, and this week we're all given this fun sketch to work with:



Along with the sketch, I was tasked to work with a cute digi stamp called Felicia, from Guylou's Inimitability.
I'm feeling really challenged with the images I received for these sketches, as I'm not exactly a digi chick and they're not quite my style either, but a challenge is just that! It's good to tackle something different sometimes and find out that the result is not too bad :)



I pulled out (again!) my lovely MME papers (Miss Caroline), Labels Four Nesties (also retired Labels 4 SML) and my Copics. I did some sewing around the edges, added AnnaBelle Stamps Pearls, twill ribbon and a mulberry bloom.

Hop over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog, to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch. It's a busy time here on my bloggie, so make sure you're not missing out on stuff and scroll down or check back often :)
Thanks for taking a peek,

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This card turned out beautiful! Awesome coloring on that image, I love that you colored her hair two different colors, and her face is gorgeous! I'm so glad you are with us this month over at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Wow!!! I love it!!
    Thanks for using a Guylou's Inimitability image!!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with this challenge. Love how you colored the image. We are glad to have you joining us this month at TMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012