Saturday, 1 September 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 113

Hello folks, sorry for a quick post. I'm having back problems and I'm trying to reduce the time spent in front of the desk :)
Here's this week's Waltzingmouse sketch:



I used the Big Berries - Strawberry mini set, along with Very Vintage Labels No. 18.
The papers are from Crate Paper, and I used some Stickers/Glitzer from Glitz Design.



Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers! Enjoy your weekend,

7 comments:

  1. Iwona, I am lovin your strawberry card for this week's sketch and especially how you used the cunting inthe background too. I pinned it already LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa - Beautiful card - love the big berry and the pennants - most of all the bright colors. I hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors! I love this happy thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun banner, lovely papers and gorgeous berry. Fab! Hope the back is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That berry is so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many ditties...so perectly placed row of rhinestones with a berry...bg care postal and the banners o either side!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Iwona! Love your strawberry with the buttons, the banners and the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012