Saturday, 8 September 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 114

Weekend is here!! With a rather annoying break in the routine that my spine forced upon me, I fell way behind with stuff, crafty or not. Since I'm feeling much better now, it would be time to build my way up the to-do list again, but it's a bit lengthy and I'm not sure I'm happy with it :/
None the less, it feels good to make stuff again (without the pain) and I'm starting with a card made for this week's Waltzingmouse sketch:



Isn't that a cool one?? I based my design around Very Vintage Labels No. 10, which I cut with a corresponding Nestie.
Then I used Big Day Additions and the flourishes from the previous set, to fill it in with a message.



The rest of the stuff includes My Mind's Eye paper (Miss Caroline) embossed with Flora M-Bossabilities for an extra texture, satin & fabric ribbon, Want 2 Scrap bling, Maya Road trinket pin, Kaisercraft ribbon flower, mulberry roses and Memory Box Chloe Stem die cut.
I distressed everything with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

Colour inspiration, CR84FN62:



Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers! See you later,

8 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Chupa! I love the peachy label and the fab embossing, so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love the textured background, the pretty layered labels and the flowers! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the embossed background, Chupa, and all of the frippery! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! Love the embossed background and beautiful label! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Love the embossed bg and cluster of elements for all those circles! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa, this card is gorgeous, love all the elements of this one. That background and flower…. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Chupa! Love the embossed background, the flowers and the gorgeous label!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colours & embossing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012