Saturday, 15 September 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 115

With unexpectedly long delay, comes my Waltzingmouse Sketch card this week... it's been a challenging sort of weekend so far and I'm finding myself knee-deep in overdue work again; fingers crossed I'll be over it by the end of Sunday!
Here's the fabulous sketch:



There's not much stamping on my card - I used my favourite sentiment from Rescue Remedies Additions, and Cameo Creations for the woman's silhouette.
I'm terribly sorry about the quality of the photo... Photobucket decided to die on me, hence the editing is far from perfect, and I had to upload the photos via Blogger too. The big size on offer is pitifully small so I enlarged it manually, but then it blurs it... can't win, can you? :/
I'll upload a better photo once the program is over the fit.

ETA: The photo has now been replaced. Whew!



The base of the card is PTI Melon Berry, which I layered with Basic Grey papers (Konnichiwa, What's Up). The four decorative elements, consist of Prima chipboard stickers and die cut shapes. The butterfly comes from Fanciful Flight Shapeabilities®, the flower from Layered Flowers.

My colour inspiration comes from PDCC149:


Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers! Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the details! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty Iwona - love the romantic cameo and rose - this is so feminine with so many yummy embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the different elements! You are in a scrapy mood...week, that's what i call it any who!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chupa, I popped by to see your beautiful card for our Play Date Cafe challenge but it seems to have disappeared, I can't see it on my end. Just thought I should let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i.love.this.

    Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012