Saturday, 22 September 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 116

 Please find my TCM Blog Hop post below, thanks!

It's time for a new Waltzingmouse Sketch! I'm late again (Duh! Sorry for that...), so I'll make it short & sweet.


I used a variety of MME Miss Caroline papers, an October Afternoon die cut (page behind the sentiment & stuff), MME Kraft Funday stickers and glazed brad, and Spellbinders Stars Five & Floral Ovals.



The stamping is limited to the fabulous sentiment from the Back In The Saddle set. I added a little finish to the star, with Liquid Pearls.

Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers! Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. Seriously...the wood grain is FAB. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to begin....love the OA die cut with papers, stars, liquid pearls, and the brad....perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single thing about this card.. the stars, the papers, the layout! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012