Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Dazzling

I hope you'll locate my TCM release post below, in the meantime I'm back again, with a post that just couldn't wait any longer...
I spotted an interesting (and tempting!) configuration of challenges this week, which begged for a certain card altogether and since one of them is about to finish soon, I made a quick card that was on my mind for so long :)


I stamped the Hero Arts Large Flower and sponged it with Distress Inks (Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries). The sentiment comes from another HA set, Many Birthday Messages. For the background I used the older Glitz Design Distressing stamps, randomly inked with Old Paper Distress Ink. The rhinestones are Doodlebug's.
There is a distinctive gradient to that flower, but I just couldn't get a good shot of it. This one's a tad better:


Now, the challenges! Click on the links to be taken directly to the posts.

  


Thanks for stopping by :)

19 comments:

  1. 'Dazzling' as always Chupa! Your flower is the most amazing colour!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower Chupa!! Really stands out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! What a gorgeous red flower? Love it and most of all the subtle background is fab. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Chupa! I love the texture behind the flower and that flower just screams "look at me". Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and shout out gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally perfect CAS card. Love the beautiful flower and gorgeous bg stamping. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. L.O.V.E! Also loving your latest photo set up :) Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flower is so incredibly AMAZING, LOVE it! Glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thanks for going over the edge with us at CAS-ual Fridays during our very special CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Sneak Peek week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are my hero! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Over the edge dazzling, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dazzling is definitely the perfect word for this card. It's amazing! Thanks for joining in the challenge with us over at A Blog Named Hero! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only word that comes to mind...GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the beautiful, rich color of your flower...stunning, Chupa!! Thanks so much for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowza! This is drop dead gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012