Saturday, 13 October 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Fun in the sun

Hiya! I hope you're enjoying your weekend! I'd say that ours is pretty hectic, but you don't want to hear that all over again, do you? ;)
Jay Gee's Nook blog is back with some Design Team beauties today, and here's my humble contribution!
Finally some more SOG on my bloggie, huh?? I inked up the spunky Sunny Mae. What I especially love about this set, is the little additions like rays and clouds that look absolutely brilliant and would totally make a fun card on their own. I combined them with a couple of stamps from The Craft's Meow and Waltzingmouse, to create the background.



Mae was coloured with Copics, of course. I also added a couple of paper scraps for extra interest, literally scraps as I only trimmed each a wee bit on the side. The grass peeking out, is cut with Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics.

I managed to squeeze in a couple of challenges, an October sketch on the SOG blog and a PDCC153 colour story:

     

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, for more from the Design Team!

12 comments:

  1. This card looks amazing! Love all the different elements together ... Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh...such a cute card Chupa! love your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you created your horizon line with the various strips of materials and buttons. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is simply amazing!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good to see your soggy creation Iwona! I absolutely love your take on the sketch, Mae has never looked better! So happy you linked up to Some Odd Girl challenge this month!
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. (big smile) Your coloring is so fabulous. I love, love how you created the background--it's perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - so sunny and happy!
    Thanks for playing along over at The Odd Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful take on out sketch this month. Your style always blows my socks off! Love all the added extras and the layers of scraps along the bottom. All makes for a gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us over at Some Odd Girl for our October Sketch Challenge. Good luck.
    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful & sweet, Chupa! Thank you so much for playing along with us oddies at SOG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty...thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012