Saturday, 27 October 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - You are loved

Hello again :) I'm popping in quickly, with another creation for Jay Gee's Nook!
I chose Pretty Peonies from Jane's Doodles to ink up this week, which with a little help from PTI leaves and some stitching, formed this cluster of slender blooms:



The card base is SU! So Saffron, and I did the stamping on a watercolour paper, for an extra texture. The striped DP comes from My Mind's Eye.
It's a bit of an unusual colour combination, but I like it - especially how the strip of paper balances the rest with the cool tones and placement :)

I'm entering this card into the Stitching & Sewing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World :)

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, for more from the Design Team! Inky hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love this card, Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty CAS card!! I love the red flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching on your card, and the red flowers really pop. The striped border creates a really nice contrast too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012