Saturday, 20 October 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - You give me hope

Happy weekend, everybody! I hope you're enjoying yourselves :)
I'm back with another Jay Gee's Nook post, and this time I made a tag.
I used the fabulous Memory Box die, Chloe Stem, and a sentiment from WPlus9 Sweet Nothings set.



The tag die used is from PTI and I cut two of them, from SU! Lucky Limeade and PTI Rustic White. I removed a little bit off the sides of the white tag, and die-cut the stem using the negative space for my focal point.
I flicked some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze (Pewter) over the tag, before I joined them both together, and stamped the sentiment.

Embellish Paint Color Trends Challenge, is what I used for my colours/technique inspiration.

     

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, for more from the Design Team! See you tomorrow,

8 comments:

  1. *thud*
    That was my jaw hitting the keyboard BTW.
    Stunning work, girlie, STUNNING! I detect a winner here ;D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! Love that die, love the way you used it and love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb and simply breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012