Thursday, 11 October 2012

Mama Elephant Grand Opening Stampede!

Hello again, please check out my CASE Study post below as well!


It's my pleasure today, to help my blogging friend Kryssi Ng celebrate the opening of her new stamping business, Mama Elephant!
What Kryssi has to say about it:
Mama Elephant is owned and operated by two childhood friends from NYC. We are so happy to bring the collaboration of our aesthetics to Mama Elephant! Our stamps are designed with card makers and scrapbookers in mind! Our stamps are carefully curated to provide optimal versatility with a wide variety of styles - cute, whimsical, bold, graphic, and  fun!

If you missed the news, you can reach the blogs that participated in the first Blog Hop yesterday, as well as read upon today's scoop, on the Mama Elephant blog. You don't want to miss any of it, for it's an explosive mix of totally rocking, fresh stamp designs, with best of the best designers! I'm truly honoured to be a part of this event :)

To make the festivities even more enjoyable, there's a grand opening sale on -- 10% off the whole store!! You can enjoy it with coupon: GRANDOPEN. The sale will run for 2 days, so hurry up :)

Did you hop in here from Savannah's blog? Fantastic!
Let me show you my share. The stamp set that I'm featuring today is called Believe In Magic. I fell in love with these trendy images the moment I laid my eyes on it. See for yourselves:


There are endless possibilities with this mix n' matchable snow globe. Here I simply combined the two parts with a cityscape and a jumping reindeer. By adding subtle colour (with an aqua Copic marker), I brought some life and dimension to the globe.



Here I made a shaker tag, with a bunch of punched out stars used for the filling. It's a fairly simple design that requires a piece of acetate, two layers of cardstock and some foam tape.
Cristina posted a fantastic tutorial on it the other day, HERE on her blog. I was greatly inspired by it, especially with the negative die cut thingy.


I curved a part of the sentiment, to fit above my cutout. That's one of the reasons why clear stamps win me over again and again :)
Can you see how I stamped the flourish in the center, to compliment the design?


Lastly, I took that same flourish and stamped six of them circularly, to form a sort of a big snowflake. Again, I curved the sentiment, in order to make space for "the" and the stars in the middle.


The dots were added with liquid pearls. Although I'm having afterthoughts now, and wish I could undo them... oh, well :)


If you're still with me (lol), it's now time to make your way to Amy's blog! I'm sure she'll have something delicious to share with us today. Thanks so much for visiting, happy hopping!

51 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! You wouldn't have any trouble at all getting published in the States! You should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are all amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! These are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow!! amazing!! the shaker tag is so awesome!! the snowglobe card is to DIE for!!! and the elegant christmas card is stunning!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really amazing! That first one is just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, all your projects are gorgeous! I love the non traditional grey/black/shaded first card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! LOVE the strips on the first and the simple color scheme, and the tag with the star snowglobe is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards & a fabulous tag, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots and lots of beautiful cards and tags! Somehow, I think this stamp set sneaked into my cart :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooooww!! your creations are all beautiful!each of them are so special and unique! love the first one so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving this blog hop! And your snowglobe card, of course!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! I LOVE your cards and tag!! Such AMAZING ideas!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects, love your designs and ideas. Gorgeous snow globe. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful projects, Chupa! I love how you showcased the set is three completely different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No, don't undo them, I love the liquid pearls!!! Also loving that snowglobe set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so lovely!! That cute shaker tag is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards and love the tag. I love how you created the tag with the little stars and the fancy snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards. Love the tag with stars free flowing. The snowglobe is great with the two images this could be a fun stamp set to use. Love the other sentiment card. Great view of the new stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so gorgeous Chupa! Your cards are always so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What amazing projects! I love the stars on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE your snowglobes
    reindeer and stars are two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These cards look so different you cannot tell they come from the same stamp set. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are very pretty, but I have to say I love that tag. Wow, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. such elegance and your snow globes are so pretty! gorgeous cards, Chupa!! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome cards!! love the shaker and the way you colored the snow globe on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning creations, Chupa! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely cards Chupa! I am seriously liking the snowglobe card.....oh my. Where is my money tree!? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW you go girl!!! THREE amazing cards each more beautiful than the next!!! The snow globe is just phenomenal!!! It looks sooo cool partially colored in, amazing!! Tag is super fun! And the last card is just so creative, I will need to steal your idea!! :) Thanks soo much for everything! <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. My vote: Don't remove the perfect pearls on the last one :) They just add a little something extra without being too much. You really went to town creating with this stamp set. Just proving it is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really like the liquid pearls on the last card -- really pretty and sweet. I also like your tag and Christmas card -- they are all very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stunning! I just love the first card with the snowglobe...the coloring in there is perfect to showcase the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  33. All the cards are just fabulous and the shaker tags, too. I love the background on the snowglobe card and that touch of color in the globe. The liquid pearls just make the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous projects with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  35. wonderful use of this fantastic set!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  36. Absolutely love what you did with the flourishes on your last card! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Three wonderful projects! I love the Believe in Magic set and you did so many amazing things with it!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love all your projects today Chupa, but my favorite is that last card! It's so awesome how you stamped that tree into a snowflake! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love both cards and the tag! I think you did a fantastic job at displaying just how versatile these stamp sets can be!

    ReplyDelete
  40. great projects. I especially love the tag!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is my favourite set from the store and I love your projects today. I really love the card

    ReplyDelete
  42. These cards are all so great! I loove the coloring on the snowglobe on the first one =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  43. *thud* you are awesome, did you know that? Seriously fabby projects with that cool set! The shaker tag is adorable!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh wow, how stunning! The cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Absolutely wonderful cards! Love the colors in the snow globe card...looks fabulous and the shaker card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for 3 terrific projects. Love the shaker tag. Excellent idea. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love all of your cards and the tag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012