Tuesday, 30 October 2012

October ACSP publications

Hello! It's high time I shared with you, my contribution to the Christmas issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine!


I'm happy to say that I've got a total of six cards inside, with one of them making me a cover girl again! Good feeling, that :)
I apologize for the quality of photos, the light is terrible today... good thing I've got the home photos to share as well!
This set of three, you can find on pages 26-28.


 And that's how it looked like before it hit the post office... gives you a bit of a clearer look.
I used Spellbinders dies, Penny Black sentiments and different polka dot papers.


Next is the Time Management feature, where I contributed with two versions of a simple Christmas card, great for those who are mass producing these before the Holidays! Find these on page 56.


Again, here's a better photo, but yet without the ribbon and with a darker colour of the cardstock - I had some last minute changes done :)
The stamps all come from Waltzingmouse.


Lastly, a sketch feature card, that made it to the cover as well as page 82!
Cosmo Cricket papers and lots of Spellbinders dies is amongst what I used on it.



Thanks for stopping by today! See you on Thursday, for a CASE Study card :)

6 comments:

  1. Chupa, congrats on all your cards. As usual, they are all so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artistic gene is off the charts, Chupa! You can do any style and they all look good :) Congrats on the pubs - well deserved and great work on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Congrats on the publications!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...love the colors and snowflakes! Reindeer card...colors, border, flag tags...everything makes me smile! The cards with WMS are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so gorgeous! Congrats on being published! Love those polka dot cards! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012