Friday, 5 October 2012

September ACSP publication

Please check out my TCM sketch card below as well!

Seeing as a new, special Christmas issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine is hitting the shelves soon, I thought I better share submissions in the current one first!


On page 18, there's a set of three graphic cards, using some PTI stamps and Pink Paislee papers. As always, you can find the detailed info on these, as well as lots more fabulousness, in the mag itself.


I'll share what I've got in the new issue, in a couple of weeks. All I can say, that it's my biggest single issue contribution to date, and I might just be a cover girl again... ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am speechless (and if you knew me, you'ld know that is really meaningful ;) So Fabulous!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIMPLEY GORGEOUS..congratulations!
    love the spirals best of all:)
    What set are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PTI does it again, huh, sweetie!?! Oh, I can't wait to find out...I bet you ARE a cover-girl!!! Eeeek...;D...happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012