Thursday, 25 October 2012

The Craft's Meow October Release Blog Hop

A big, hearty welcome to The Craft's Meow October Release Blog Hop, and the reveal of the six new stamp sets!!
If you made your way here from Gayatri's blog, perfect! Otherwise please start at the beginning, at The Craft's Meow blog.

The Craft's Meow

You've got the ultimate chance to grab ALL SIX of the new sets, simply by visiting and commenting on each stop in the hop!
The deadline to comment is 9:00pm PDT, Saturday, October 27nd.

I seem to have favoured one set when preparing my samples for today - clearly my favourite from the Release :)
Holiday Foundations is another set of Karen's that's chock full of fabulosity. Check out the fun polka dot background here:

IMG_1241

The whimsical snowman comes from Christmas Cheer, I very lightly highlighted it with Copics to give it some fullness. The sentiment, on the other hand, belongs to Hearth and Home.

I made the latter set (Hearth and Home), the focal point of the card below. Lots of Copic colouring here. I was a bit on the edge at first about colouring this piece, I didn't know if I can handle the fire. All in all, I think it doesn't look too shabby :)
I stamped another pattern from Holiday Foundations, on the top and bottom of the card. The sentiment comes from Christmas Angel.


Lastly, I've got this collage-style card, put together with the ivy branches from Hearth and Home (again, Copics used here and highlights done with white pen), and the sentiments/a bit of pattern from Holiday Foundations.


I stamped the elements on a piece of MME paper, trimmed and die cut using Notebook Edge Die-Namics.

I'm glad you stopped by today! From here, you should hop on over to Jen's blog! Have fun hopping along and good luck with prizes :)
Don't forget that O Christmas Tree is your October Gift w/ $50 purchase in the TCM Store!!

37 comments:

  1. Darling...love them all, especially the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous projects Chupa! They are all stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those cards look AMAZING! Thanks for making me want those sets. LOL
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick a fave? I seriously can't. They are so different. You could do an article for Paper Crafts about the different styles :) All beauties. Love that Foundations set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just fantastic! I just LOVE the polka dot tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards a beautiful. And the tag came out so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are wonderful!! Your fire is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgous creations! I love how the fire turned out in your hearth, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!! Your coloring is amazing. Love your cards and your tag. They are so pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Love how you have combined sets! That last card is my favorite, love all the layers of stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous projects, love the fireplace card with the sparkly stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag. And the fire looks so "warm"--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. all are beautiful. I esp love how you used the notebook paper in the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous projects... love that sweet little tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards and tag! This inspired me so much to create my own Christmas cards! Hopefully i'll win and be able to use these awesome TCM stamps on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chupa, just gorgeous cards as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whimsical and beautiful...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful cards. Love that tag!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfection as always, what a way to showcase all the sets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! and I love the cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing work!!! Love the snowman tag on Kraft with those white dots!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great projects. Love the fireplace and the snowman tag. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are fabulous! I love how happy each of these projects are. It's been a joy designing along with you and the rest of the TCM team this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous cards all 3. my fave is the last one...love the notebook paper edge and tilted layout. genius!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous projects! I love that snowman tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. oooh, they're all so different, and all so beautiful!! Love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohhh all your cards are fab but I really love the last one.. The holly is great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh, my. you are skilled at your copic coloring! I think you nailed the fire and the fireplace. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the use of the notebook edge on the last one...so unexpected for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such pretty cards...love the cute snowman, beautiful colouring on the fireplace and the notebook paper look on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great cards. I like the polka dot background on the first, the candy cane stripes on the second and the collage style of the third.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally love the polka dot background and what you have done on the first one!

      Delete
  32. WOW!! I LOVE your CUTE cards!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great Tag & Cards! I love how you colored your fire place.... it has such a glow!

    ReplyDelete
  34. great cards and tag for the new release stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely tag and gorgeous card. The one with the fire is my favourite... TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012