Monday, 22 October 2012

The Craft's Meow October Release - Day 1

Welcome to the slightly late, but highly awaited October Release at The Craft's Meow!! As obstacles arise, we continue to fight back and make sure you have a bunch of fresh TCM product every month :)
Within the four consecutive days, we unveil 6 new stamp sets, and I hope you'll join us as we share the artwork and accompanying prizes with you!

The Craft's Meow

We have some new faces in the Design Team as of now, as well as two new Guest Designers, so please take some time to visit  the TCM blog as well and read all about it :)

We introduce today the two stamp sets, Christmas Angel illustrated by Nina Brackett, and Hearth and Home by Elizabeta Kushner.

I gold embossed the angel from the first set, and used Copics to add some depth to the image. With the help of MME paper, some Distress Inks and dies from Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn, this shabby card came to existence :)


Like it's true with all sets by Nina, there are some gorgeous, vintage sentiments included, and "NOEL" is one of them.
I helped myself to an inspiration from The Ribbon Reel:



The Hearth and Home set boasts some Christmas-related images and sentiment, the images being drawn in a fabulous, delicately looking lines.


I used glitter cardstock (Core'dinations) for the base of my card, coloured the bells with Copics and glittered the bow on the image as well. The banners are also cut from My Mind's Eye papers.
I used the sketch from FTL213.

You can win the Christmas Angel and Hearth and Home sets, by leaving a comment on the TCM blog today!! You have until 9:00 pm PDT to do so. Also, please take the time to see all of the designers' blogs, they've got some amazing artwork to share as well!
See you tomorrow, for more peeks :)

14 comments:

  1. LOVE both your cards, Chupa! The beautiful doily behind your angel is perfect to show her off, and I love your 2nd card with the banners - so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually expect more colors from you, but love all these neutrals, and I'm loving that jingle all the way sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonjour, très jolie carte ; bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards - I love the doily behind the angel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work, Teamie! Just goes to show that you can rock ANY style!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beauties! I love the angel with all the gold - don't ask me - I've just always had a thing about angels.... This one is exquisite in detail and embellished royally! Love it! Your Jingle Bells are clean and sassy! SO very festive and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two very GORGEOUS cards, elegant to sophistication, in one post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so pretty, Chupa! I love the neutral color palettes you've used....and the doily on that first one is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both, but the angel is my favourite, Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these are gorgeous. What fun images... so pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful I love the angel image and beautiful doily teamed with the black flourish.
    Thanks for joining us at The RibbonnReel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Love your colors and the beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-44.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012