Monday, 8 October 2012

Update on sale list

Hi, guys!
I've been working like an ant again today,  updating my FOR SALE list. I remembered that I've still got a box full of stamps, stuffed in the garage and forgotten about... O_o

I added many Stampin' Up!, MFT Pure Innocence, Sweet n' Sassy, Inkadinakado stamps... updated the list on Taylored Expressions, Hero Arts, Penny Black, Gorjuss, AnnaBelle Stamps. That, plus much more!

I will be also listing my sale on Splitcoast Stampers or/and FB soon, so grab your share while you can - things move fast there :)
Click HERE to see what's on offer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chupa,
    I tried tom send an email, but it said invalid address.
    I'm interested in the following stamps

    Hero Art - Framed message $8

    Taylored expressions - Banner day 1 with dies $14

    Let me know how you want payment and postage.
    thanks



    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012