Thursday, 18 October 2012

Update on sale!!

Please find my WMS Blog Party and CASE Study posts by scrolling down! Thanks :)

Soooo... as I mentioned before that I'd do, I listed my sale items (as seen HERE on my blog or find the link below the header), on Splitcoast Stampers forum, and much has been going on there!
I regularly remove sold items from the list, but I also did a HUGE prize reduction on everything, ranging mostly from $2 to even $10 dollars on pricey items, and these changes are NOT visible here on my blog...
If you have a SCS account, please see my SALE POST for the fresh scoop, otherwise please contact me with any inquiries you may have. Again, all of the stuff currently for sale, is reduced in price by at least $1.50-$2, often much more!

The reason why I didn't update the list here, is that both places accept different kinds of codes and I can't simply copy it from SCS with changes applied, and paste here, I would have to change every bit of text manually, which I just don't have the time for... :(

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012