Saturday, 6 October 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 118

Happy WCMD, stamping & scrapping friends!! At the time I'm writing this, I'm not yet sure whether it's my first post this Saturday or not, but you know that weekends are the busiest on my bloggie, so I'm sure to give this fun celebration my full attention... :)
Right now I'm pleased to share a new Waltzingmouse Sketch!


I decided to channel my inner Jean and go for a (nearly) all-stamped card. I reached for one of my favourite combos, the timeless and super sweet teal + pink+ neutrals. In fact, give me teal any time and I'll be the happiest.


I stamped PTI Rustic Cream card with the patterns from French Country. Firstly I stamped the flower motifs in Old Paper Distress Ink, then I embossed the ornamental pattern with Teal You What EP from Gel-A-Tins, on top of it. The sentiment from the same set, was stamped in Memento Espresso Truffle, on the banner die cut with Spellbinders Ribbon Banners. The roses from Roses In Bloom, were paper pieced with a light pink DP, layered and distressed (like the rest of the elements), with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.
A better view of the dimension:


Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers, and please do play along with us! "See" you again very soon,

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the sketch...love the embossed teal...really makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really like the way the embossed teal pops off the page! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012