Saturday, 20 October 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 120

Hi there! Here's a new Waltzingmouse Sketch for you! Inspired by my super friend Clare, it's a classic beauty and I'm sure you all have ideas brewing in your head straight away!


I used exactly the set that I did last week, Santa's Coming To Town, with the bauble die cut with the corresponding dies from 2011 Heirloom Ornaments Nestabilities. I've been wanting this set for such a long time, and now that I have it, I don't want to stop :)
There's also a custom made background on this card, done with Off Beat Backgrounds.


Lots of distressing again, a touch of pink Copic marker on the sentiment panel, Kaisercraft lace and AnnaBelle stamps pearls.

ric#22 was the other inspiration behind my card today:


Visit the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and link up your entry! Remember that the rules have changed and you don't need to use WMS stamps any more, in order to participate. However, only the entries with WMS images will be eligible for the prize :)

11 comments:

  1. LOVE that candy stripe background you stamped!! Genius! I'll have to use that sometime!! Gorgeous card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of both challenges! Love the striped background and gorgeous bauble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning, Chupa! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa, this is stunning ! I love ,love your stamped stripes! Love them! The sentiment ornament is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The whole card is fantastic, but that striped background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! Love the background - fabulous use of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Chupa! Love the Christmas ornament, the fab background and the pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! Love the striped background and gorgeous ornament!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the distressing on your card- there's a lot of it (like you said), but it's not overpowering. A really lovely and elegant Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that plaid background you have made and it looks so great with the cute Santa label! I love the almost candy cane look to your cards too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012