Saturday, 27 October 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 121

Hi, happy weekend! As always, we've got a new Waltzingmouse Sketch for you, check it out!


I finally had a go at Half Pint Heroines, a set that I've owned for a long time, but one that just saw ink for the first time. I adore these images but was waiting for the perfect idea & sketch to use it with. Or, perhaps I just needed a good day for all that paper piecing ;)


Apart from the sky, I made this card entirely with scraps, it always makes me feel good. The 'grassy' panels were embossed with Cuttlebug folders: Victoria & Swiss Dots.

Visit the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and link up your entry! Remember that the rules have changed and you don't need to use WMS stamps any more, in order to participate. However, only the entries with WMS images will be eligible for the prize :)
Catch you later!

9 comments:

  1. What a super balloon - love the different papers you've used and the texture in the hills. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new blog look, Chupa :) Also love how you used the sketch!! Your card is adorable and the embossed landscape is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could paper piece like this I might actually think about giving away my Copics! SO fun and happy Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. I really like how her hair and arms were done on the embossed parts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! I love hot air balloons, and the sentiment you paired with it and the pretty hills in the background all combine perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, your "go" definitely came!!! Love it...so bright and cheery! Fabulous pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card!! Your use of the papers to make the landscape is great, and I love the balloon as the upright portion of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun balloon image. Love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012