Thursday, 8 November 2012

CASE Study Challenge #116

Hello, lovelies! I wish I didn't neglect my bloggie (and you!) so much; oh to have more hours in the day! I hope that soon enough I will adjust to having my parents around, or better said - I'll learn how to squeeze in anything between doing stuff  with them! We could have endless talks, but my hands are getting itchy to create as well :)

We're approaching another challenge at CASE Study, and the inspiration card from Angeline Yong, November Muse is nothing short of spectacular. I know... GASP!


I knew I'm not going to stray off technique-wise much, as this was the first time I saw Distress Inks being used in such fabulous way and I was itching to give it a go. I picked blue CS for the base instead, and got inky with Hero Arts Delicate Blossoms stamp.


After I stamped the poppies on the distressed panel, I stamped them once more on a piece of white paper and applied Distress Inks randomly to create ombre effect. Cut them out, glued in, and added the simple sentiment (MME).

I chose the colours to work with, from the current, delicious Tuesday Trigger: Fantasy In Fall.


Please visit the the Design Team, for more challenge inspiration! Click on the links below to be taken to their blogs.

Angeline Yong - November Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Maureen Merritt - November Guest Designer

Should you wish to join us, you will find the challenge details at CASE Study! Thanks for taking a peek :)

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Chupa!! I love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelea's "sketch" inspired me....Your choice of stamps insipried me as well....love your poppy stamp.

    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goprgeous, gorgeous card Chuppa - FAB colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous flowers and distressing!! Glad you're enjoying your visit with your parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those poppies just jump off the page and are pefectly complimented by the blue - stunning color as always - definately moxie fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012