Thursday, 15 November 2012

CASE Study Challenge #117

Good day, crafty friends! We're rolling in with a new challenge at CASE Study, and it means more inspiration from Angeline Yong, who's our ever so fabulous Muse!!


I like the impact that the red accent gives & how nice the primary colours look against kraft. As I was rummaging through my stuff, in search for an inspiration for my version of the card, I stumbled upon this great DP by Pebbles. I thought that graphic design on kraft would be a great way to channel Angeline's idea of simplicity, with just a touch of folk art. The rest of the card evolved around it, and for the red accent I chose the PTI die, which I made into a pendant.


The sentiment is also from PTI, Think Big Favorites #6 stamp that I inked partially and stamped in Memento Nautical Blue.

Here's the layout that I used, FTL216. No scallops from me...


Please visit the the Design Team, for more inspiration! Click on the links below to be taken to their blogs.

Angeline Yong - November Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Maureen Merritt - November Guest Designer

Should you wish to join us, you will find the challenge details at CASE Study! Cheers,

5 comments:

  1. LOVELY and I like the "no scallops" take :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards, I really don't use my kraft card enough :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pebbles DP is perfect! Love the PTI die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Chupa! I love the bold patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012