Thursday, 29 November 2012

CASE Study Challenge #119

This week we're sadly closing the month at CASE Study, and with it we've got the last inspirational card from our November Muse, Angeline Yong. It's been an exceptional month and I learnt a lot about composition and other design principles, by taking a close look at Angeline's artwork. That girl is a gem :)


My favourite 'powder' shade of pink, along with the pop of colour and fantastic use of baker's twine, captured my heart when I first saw this card. This sweet little thing brought my girl Zuzia to mind and I decided to make her a door hanger, using our current sponsor product (Twinkle Toes stamp set by Clearly Besotted Stamps). This set is a part of this week's prize at CASE Study, what a treat!!


I cut the hanger with Silhouette Cameo, I admit with guilt that it was the first time in long weeks that I turned it on... now that the creative spark is back, I'm hoping to give it some workout again!
I used baker's twine as well, made it into a bow on the little ballerina's skirt, by threading it through the paper. I also added a little rhinestone to the girl's hair. Zuzia loves her new door adornment :)

Please visit the the Design Team, for more inspiration! Click on the links below to be taken to their blogs.

Angeline Yong - November Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Maureen Merritt - November Guest Designer

Should you wish to join us, you will find the challenge details at CASE Study!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012