Saturday, 17 November 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Friends

Hi there, are you enjoying your weekend? Yesterday was terrific, I only wish the weather was better for an outing that we've got in plans for today... The sun is out now, hopefully it will stay like this *fingers crossed*
In the meantime, how about a Jay Gee's Nook card?
I started with the Hero Arts Dancing With Flowers, and WPlus9 Defining Words stamps. I stamped the text and image in Provincial Gray Fresh Ink.
The image was layered with PTI Ocean Tides, and for the base of the card I used SU! Regal Rose and a piece of Echo Park DP. For the sentiment, I used Thickers, and embellished the card with buttons.


Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, for more from the Design Team!
I hope to chime in again later today, with a Waltzingmouse Blog Party card, so stay tuned! Enjoy your weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012