Saturday, 24 November 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Hugs

Happy weekend, everyone! I hope yours too is full of sunshine :) I've got another Jay Gee's Nook card to share with you this morning, here we go!
I combined here the fabulous Sunny Blooms stamp from Purple Onion Designs, with the Paper Smooches sentiment (Chit Chat).
The image was watercoloured (I used watercolour paper as well), sprayed with various inks,spiced up with white gel pen and distressed with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.


I'm again playing with the awesome sketch from CAS(E) this sketch!


Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, for more from the Design Team!
See you soon, I hope :)

10 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLE image, love the spatters!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I would love to see a video of your misting technique, I just love the effect and would like to know how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome, Chupa! I love it. So much life and color in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the torn green paper edge and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this over at JGN and my jaw dropped! This is incredible Chupa, as always you never cease to amaze me!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring and misting on this image are spectacular! Really, really gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the coloring of the image- it's stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet card! amazing colouring, wow! thank you again for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks incredible! Beautiful coloring and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012