Sunday, 18 November 2012

November Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party

A promise is a promise... it's mighty LATE & I'm pooped after a busy weekend, but I said that I'd pop in later with my WMS Blog Party card, and here it is!

This month the challenge on hand is GRATITUDE, and since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I opted for a Thank You card.
I realized that I used Asian Gardens on my last month's WMS party card as well, that being on top of generally abusing this set; but seriously guys, it's too gorgeous to be put away for too long :)
I made a simple card; because of the turmoil of the last weeks, my parents and all, I don't seem to have much breathing space left for mojo :(


The other WMS sets used are Heirloom Patterns for the strip underneath the panel, and Compact Sentiments for the sentiment. I used Memento inks for my stamping, including three different shades of pink for the flowers, to create gradient. It's more apparent in reality.

The two challenges that I'm also linking this card to:

   

The Party is almost over, but you can still see all of the fabulous entries! Click HERE to be taken to the WMS blog. Thanks for stopping by :)
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Chuppa! Love the flowered branch and pretty stamping behind the image on the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the shades of pink flowers and that intricate pattern behind the main panel. Thanks for playing along at CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!
    Love the shades of pink!
    And this set is too gorgeous to be put away for too long...
    you can never use it too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa I love every card you have made with this set so STOP COUNTING!!! :) So beautiful and understated! I hope to see lots more - you always inspire me to pull this set out - but I can't hold a candle to you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Asian feel of this - pretty flowers and that geometric background in black on the craft which adds drama! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Chupa! I love the pink flowers cascading down the side. The black cane print on the kraft really pops in the background. A CAS lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to use this set more...you showcase so fabulously! The cane print on the background is perfect with the flowers and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must get both of these sets!!!! That sentient font just calls my name!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's just gorgeous! Love the cascading flowers and pretty background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and layout! Love the simplicity of this too Chupa…. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully combined challenges Chupa! The flowers are so dainty and delicate. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card- I love those tiny flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012