Saturday, 10 November 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #83

Hi again! Also see my Waltzingmouse sketch post below, and for now I'm serving you a new sketch... it's another TWO-WEEKER!

I'm not too happy with the photo, I had to rush in with it just before the sun set tonight... I'll try to take a better one tomorrow.
A touch of my favourite folk style, in these fabulous WPlus9 stamps - and a mix of seasons! Who said you can't have flowers in winter?? :)


Far Isle Backgrounds were used for the stamped background, the cluster of flowers was done with Folk Art Florals, and the sentiment is from Poinsettia Patterns.
All stamping was done with Memento inks.

My inspiration... Cloud9 November Blog Hop!


---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC83.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every other Saturday (occasionally Sunday, if I'm running late), but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, so much amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Positively drooling (sorry that does sound awful) - stunning work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the different border stamps you used. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamping, Chupa! I love the ruffled ribbon border and that gorgeous decorative bottom edge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fair isle background, but I am immediately drawn to your beautiful cluster of flowers! Stunning! So glad that you joined us for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the beautiful colours!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and a wonderful layout, you must be super woman to do everything you do. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, I love the folk art florals on this holiday card, the pearls and the twine layered over the ruffles. What a stunning card! Thanks so very much for joining us at Cloud9!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for the fun sketch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012