Sunday, 25 November 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #84

Gosh! I'm effectively posting this on Monday morning, though it's still Sunday by my blog standards... however I look at it, I'm LATE again!
I admit that I did it on purpose, as (surprisingly) the card and sketch were done two days beforehand, but with the other postings I wanted to space out the content just a little... I hope I didn't mess up the plans of those of you who were hoping for some sketch fun this weekend... :(



As usually, the sketch will run for two weeks. I hope you'll have fun with this free-flowing design!


Hmmm, what have we got here? Teresa Collins Fabrications paper, Glitz Design Whatnot, the jar cut out from Cosmo Cricket's tag, Maya Road chipboard butterfly (inked), PTI ribbon; SU! brad, Spellbinders banner die and the sentiment from Waltzingmouse (Sweethearts). Lots of possibilities with this sketch. I was in a 'scrappy' mode so I kept adding (so glad for my mojo relief, hope it's not temporal!), but any style would look good with it, methinks :)

If you happened to miss any of my weekend's posts, please scroll down. I'm happy to see more life injected to my bloggie and it's going to get even more awesome this week, since later today we're coming in with the November stamp release for The Craft's Meow! Tee Hee!

---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC84.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every other Saturday (occasionally Sunday, if I'm running late), but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Fun sketch and fun card! Love it!! You are in your element being scrappy....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, great sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012