Thursday, 29 November 2012

The Craft's Meow November Release - Day 4

We're wrapping the previews of the new The Craft's Meow stamps today! I hope you like the November Release so far, today we're sure to make your heart pitter-patter at the sight of the last, fabulous set!!

The Craft's Meow

It's called Zoom Goes My Heart and was designed by Karen Baker. It's so trendy and unique, it makes me squeal! Great for all those Valentine cards and more, for the men in your life
First up, I've got this simple number. The sentiments are mix & matchable, so are the images. The possibilities are virtually endless.


 Here's one more. The blocks remind me of music volume indicators, and that's how I used them. It would've been better if I stamped three in a row instead of two, I only see it now. Too bad...


Each block was coloured with Copic markers, I hope I managed to convey the message... :)

You can win the Zoom Goes My Heart set, by leaving a comment on the TCM blog today!! You have until 9:00 pm PDT to do so. Remember to check out the other designers' blogs as well!
We're wrapping up the entire release tomorrow, with a Blog Hop! Please join us :)

6 comments:

  1. I am so loving this set, and I especially love that first card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple perfect with these cards and set. Thank you for showcasing it so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, music "volume" is perfect!!! Love both of these cards! What a fun and unique set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and inspirational! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012