Saturday, 3 November 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 122

Ready for a a new Waltzingmouse Sketch, everyone?? We've got a fun one for you!


I inked up the stamp from the fantastic Rescue Remedies, another set that finally landed in my hands. My WMS wishlist is endless... :)
The checked background was done with Off Beat Backgrounds, and I added two punched borders to the sides. This is a very simple card and I wish I had the time to spruce it up some more with sewing, but ever since my parents arrived, I have very little time for stamping. Hopefully this is enough to spark your creativity a little bit :)


Visit the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and link up your entry! Remember that the rules have changed and you don't need to use WMS stamps any more, in order to participate. However, only the entries with WMS images will be eligible for the prize :)
See you later!

5 comments:

  1. Super! I do like this sentiment and the pop of red in the checked background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love both the contemporary look(with the colors) and the vintage look with the image the the sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage-y CAS!!! I think that's your style and you make it look so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful Chupa! Hope you're enjoying time with your parents, ohhhh...Chuplet will be so applied by the time they leave:)) this St is on my wish list....like you, I have a long one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background in red! Such a pretty card with the fancy scallops . Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012