Saturday, 10 November 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 123

Hello & happy weekend!  How 'bout a new Waltzingmouse Sketch??


It may not look like it, but there's four different WMS sets on this card. For the focal point, I used the sentiment from Compact Sentiments Part Two, and added decorative scrolls from Holiday Labels No. 14.
The Spellbinders Label 25 was embossed, and iside it I stamped Very vintage Labels No. 25. The grid pattern on the left, comes from Off Beat Backgrounds.


 I took the colours/theme from Embellish Ribbon Color Trends Challenge:


Visit the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and link up your entry! Remember that the rules have changed and you don't need to use WMS stamps any more, in order to participate. However, only the entries with WMS images will be eligible for the prize :)
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Such fabulous detailing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'm going to let my "inhibitions" go and make myself go for a range of colors, elements!! My brain is so OCD!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa this is gorgeous and I love your ribbon. The bow with flowers look perfectly tied. Great card… nothing new there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012