Saturday, 17 November 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 124

Cheers, stampers! Looks like another busy weekend here (as well as exciting). We're seeing my parents-in-law on Saturday, who are back from a two-month trip to Europe (can't wait!), and on Sunday we're off to a Polish Festival in Melbourne which everyone is looking forward to. Fun times :)
Here's our brand new Waltzingmouse Sketch:


I admit that I was stumped for a while, but then I rummaged through the WMS sets and came across Big Blooms - Poinsettias. I white embossed mine on three different shades of red CS and layered for dimension. Subtle shading was added with Copics.


 The sentiment from Compact Sentiments was stamped in Versa Magic Wheat, and I finished the card with some scoring, pearls and rhinestones.

Visit the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and link up your entry! Enjoy your weekend,

3 comments:

  1. bonsoir
    elle est de toute beauté cette carte ; bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!! I'm totally stumped..thinking! Love the poinsettia in al, the different shades! Hope the festival was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012