Saturday, 1 December 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #26

**I'm sorry for the late post, Blogger reverted it to draft without my knowledge**

It's a monthly challenge time at Jay Gee's Nook, and it means another stunningly put together inspiration board!


I was mainly inspired by the wonderful packaging in the upper left. I'm aiming for a similar look this Christmas. I've been using kraft packing paper and twine for wrapping all my presents for long months now, but I'm thinking about adding strips of fancy paper and coordinating tags.

Today I settled for a card, since gift wrapping is something I'll be doing in two weeks time or so :)
Grey & white stamped pattern (WPlus9 Design Basics - Backgrounds I), a strip of Washi tape, tag cut with Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles and some twine.
Also, a felt snowflake (My Favorite Things Cherry On Top felt, cut with snowflake Die-Namics) secured with brad, and the sentiment, also from WPlus9 (Winter Wishes).


Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's fantastic creations! I hope you'll play long with us too :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this, Chupa! The felt snowflake is adorable on the tag and the touch of twine is fabulous. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is beautiful. Especially love the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012