Saturday, 8 December 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Cute

Morning, sweethearts! I've got a new Jay Gee's Nook Sunday DT post ready for you, enjoy!
I reached for the Gorjuss stamp, called The Lost Heart, and added a Paper Smooches sentiment (Chit Chat).


The strip of the patterned paper belongs to the Authentique Journey pad.The girl was coloured with Copics. It looks better IRL, the flaws in colouring showed up on this photo without mercy :P

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, for more from the Design Team!
See you soon, for the Sketchbook card :)

5 comments:

  1. Flaws??! I was just looking at the colouring and thinking how amazing it was!! You are obviously seeing things that no one else will ever notice! This card is absolutely adorable :)

    I hope you enjoyed your in-laws wedding anniversary celebrations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's gorgeous, Chupa! And not just because she's a gorjuss girl. ;o) Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any flaws. There are a couple places that could use some shadowing but that's not a flaw, just an opportunity for more marker time. And trust me, I notice flaws. I called out a Copic instructor (nicely), for mismatched shadows and she agreed! Apparently she had been in a hurry! you nailed the hair and those little dots around the edges both of which I have yet to master. She looks amazing! If you want to know the little things I noticed, let me know. But seriously, no need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this!! So very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring looks fine to me! The CAS design makes this image stand out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012