Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Mama Elephant Color Challenge

I've been trying for two days to post this card, and I'm still grumpy doing so now, since I can't for the life of me take a good photo if it. Once in a while I make one that resists a good photography, do you have those as well? Anyway, good or bad, here it is...


The card is for the Mama Elephant first challenge:


Not only I love these colours, but I shamefully admit that I didn't get to use my lovely Believe In Magic stamp set as much as I wish I did this year. Even now that my cards are sent and I don't have any formal need for another one (um, but the will is still there alright!), I felt such urge to pull them out that I had to come up with a non-Holiday purpose. Light bulbs, anyone? :)
I turned the snow globes upside down and glittered the insides to give them a sparkle. That's one of the things I failed to capture, unfortunately. They glimmer really beautifully, I guess you have to believe my word...
I only inked up a part of the sentiment, to suit my needs.

I really hope that I'll chime in again before Christmas Eve. CASE Study doesn't launch later today, we're having a two-weeker so it's good for six more days. Same for the Waltzingmouse sketch. However, I should be good to go with my Sketchbook and a JG's Nook post :)
Until then! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Chupa!! So glad to see your name in the entries!!! How are you feeling with the little bun in the oven? Been thinking about you! Oh, and how clever to turn that snow globe upside down and into light bulbs, you crack me up!!! Thanks for playing with ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Love how you used the snow globes, Chupa! So clever! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012