Tuesday, 11 December 2012

New WPlus9!

Quick post alert! I have gotten my WPlus9 order today, with the long awaited Christmas stamps & dies, and which I was dying to use for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop. I already made a card for it the other day, but I didn't see why I shouldn't do it once more :)
Here's the card:

 

 I went die crazy. Simple Snowflake die was cut in PTI Spring Rain and embellished with a Kaisercraft button. I also used the uber-fabulous Seasonal Sentiments die, along with the Pretty Patches: Christmas sentiment stamp (I hope it doesn't show too much that my hand slipped while stamping).

 This time I settled down for this inspiration photo:


I decided to make another quick card, with similar supplies, but a different colour palette. My inspiration came from ric#25. Pretty cheerful, eh??


Again, there's Seasonal Sentiments die and Pretty Patches: Christmas for the sentiment, but it's the Folk Art Flurries stamp set that takes the center stage. I even added the lines from Heartfelt Mix to the bunch. The splatters are a small contribution from The Craft's Meow.

ric#25 inspiration:


I'll have one more post scheduled for a couple of hours ahead, and then CASE Study tomorrow. Stay warm (cool if you're a fellow Aussie) and ttyl!

22 comments:

  1. Love these... I've been getting some use out of my WPlus9 goodies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, CHups!! Green with envy as I have both those sets and dies on my wish list!! LOVE the red and blue together and the multi-coloured snowflakes and big red JOY (my favorite Christmas word). Had to LOL at the insp. picture. Hope that model didn't have to walk too long runway in those flippers - they can be tricky to walk in and far from graceful LOL! Thanks for the Photobucket help ((hugs)) and hope the celebration went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are OUTSTANDING!!! WOW, I really LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chupa... Two more fab cards! You are rockin' the Wplus9!!! I love your placement of the sentiment below "Hope" and the pop of red is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both absolutely AWESOME!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you were inspired by the photos - these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO awesome! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your JOY-filled cards, Chupa! I adore the stamping on the 2nd card especially! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that second card is AAAAAmazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea for new, Wplus9 goodies! These are AMAZING, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both beautiful. I am always stumped with these word dies and you made it look easy.. mission accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are just beyond good. incredible cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! both of these card are beyond awesome! very creative how you went Christmas with that inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work, Chupa! I love both your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, Chupa, what can I say? BEAUTIFUL creations!!! Love love how you interpreted the inspiration photo! Thank you for playing along in the Runway Inspired Challenge! Have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this card is incredible!! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cheerful, indeed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cheerful, indeed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What did you use for the splatters of orange? I love this chic art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012