Wednesday, 12 December 2012

TCM Valentine/Love Blog Hop

We're holding a Valentine/Love Blog Hop over at The Craft's Meow today, and you're all welcome to join us!
It's a bittersweet post since it's the last one I write as a TCM DT member. My life has gotten busier, I'm halfway through the pregnancy, and I need to clear out some more space for the sake of my sanity...  No worries though, you're sure to see much more of the TCM artwork on my bloggie, I'm by no means putting down my favourite sets :)
Thanks so much Lisa, for a wonderful time!!

Have you made your way here from Ivana's blog? Fantastic!! Otherwise please start at the beginning, at The Craft's Meow blog.

The Craft's Meow

I'm featuring a stamp set today, called All You Need Is Love. It's full of fantastic sentiments, some of which I can't stop reaching for over & over again and so I did today :)

You can win the All You Need Is Love stamp set, by joining us! All you need to do is leave a comment on the store blog post. The deadline to comment is 9:00pm PST, December 14th.
Moreover, all of the sets showcased today are now on SALE! 15% off, through December 16th! The code is Valentine at checkout.

Here's the first card from me; I used October Afternoon's checked paper and cupcake/banner die cut stickers from Basic Grey, to help illustrate the importance of the message... LOL!


I could to aqua + red combo every time I sit to a new card. Seriously... they look so, so gorgeous together! Same for anything homespun... *happy sigh*

...and another quick card, with the hearts from the set, stamped with a number of Memento inks and one more lovely sentiment. It makes me smile :)
Thanks Laura for the inspiration!


Thank you for visiting my blog!
From here, you should make your way to Jean's blog. Have fun hopping along and good luck with the prize :)

13 comments:

  1. Love that heart card so much! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Chupa! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so cute! Really loving the overlapping colored hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo sweet! I love both your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to see you go, Chupa......Love both these cards, especially the chocolate one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chocolate sentiment makes me laugh - because it's TRUE!! Love your cards - that second one is a fabulous take on CAS. Thanks for the inspiration from both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS for sharing your BEAUTIFUL cards!! I LOVE your card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are very just so cheery and colorful.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute....and who doesn't love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the MORE than Chocolate sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards. I too love the chocolate sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012