Saturday, 8 December 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 127

Hi, guys! We're (hopefully) rocking my parents-in-law 50th Wedding Anniversary party as this post goes live! Me & my mum were busy doing some cooking for this occasion, over the last couple of days, and that's on top of the already tight December schedule and pregnancy stuff! I swear this year is working hard on giving me a heart attack while it still can. LOL
Anyhoo, off with the boring bits. You came here for my Waltzingmouse Sketch card, I presume, so let's see it :)


I used the bauble from the Santa's Coming To Town set, along with coordinating dies (Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments), and papers from My Mind's Eye and Simple Stories.


Visit the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and link up your entry. See you later,

3 comments:

  1. Love this ornament! Such a pretty festive card!

    Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, beautiful array of detailing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red just jumps off the page! Clean and perfect Chupa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012