Saturday, 15 December 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 128

Sorry for the late post, folks! I've been wrapped up in the last couple of days, I'm sure you all know why and can relate! I'm beyond excited that Christmas is coming so soon, but it does come with a price..
Here's a new Waltzingmouse Sketch:


My card, on which I used Holiday Labels 14 and the sentiment from Compliments of the Season.


I embossed the base with the beautiful Spellbinders Whimsy M-Bossabilities. The label/sentiment, were embossed with Liquid Platinum EP (Ranger).
My inspiration comes from Tuesday Trigger: Shimmer & Shine.


I also saw my bloggie friend Moe's gorgeous entry in that challenge, from which I took some inspiration too. I had a lone little jingle bell in my stash, salvaged from a gift, which I used. I must look into where to buy these cuties the next Holiday season!
Visit the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and link up your entry. See you later,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card Chupa. Such pretty tag and great embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012