Saturday, 29 December 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 129

Welcome to the last Waltzingmouse Sketch for 2012! I've had such a great time working with this year's sketches, and I'm looking forward to the exciting changes *hint hint* that 2013 brings on the WMS field :)
Here's a little number for you, a sketch from Edna:


The highlight of my sample card is the gorgeous Dainty Doilies 2 set, that I had the immense pleasure to ink up and colour (Copics) for the first time. I paired it with Compact Sentiments and Very Vintage Labels No. 18.


A bit of DP behind the panel, belongs to an older My Mind's Eye collection. The inking was all done with Memento inks - Espresso Truffle, Pear Tart and Teal Zeal. I adore the zesty pairing of lime and teal!
As you can see, I not only turned the sketch sideways, but I also took some creative license with the design. I hope the layout is roughly recognizable... :)

Visit the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and link up your entry. Be sweet!

5 comments:

  1. This card makes me happy - it is packed with so much color and drool... that lace along the edge! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zesty colors!! The buttons, lace, and peek of PP are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really zings!! Love the colours and the turquoise lace is so pretty! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Chupa! I wish you all the best for 2013! Your card is gorgeous! Love the doilies and the cute buttons! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012