Thursday, 24 January 2013

Bokeh in a jar?

I came across a fantastic tip yesterday, that reminded me of the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
Let me just say... the eraser of your good ole' pencil, people!! Used as a stamp! How cool is that. Seriously. Lookie.


I grabbed mine and decided to make a little bokeh-like effect in a jar. A Waltzingmouse Candy Jar Christmas Fillers set, that is (plus the screw top from Jar Fillers - Jam Packed).


I also used the colours from Runway Inspired ric#28. What a sweet extra inspiration, for this little tag.


See you later :)
Don't forget about my updated sale list! (access through the link bar under the blog title)

13 comments:

  1. What a great little tag Chupa! love the jar filled with colorful 'treats'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO fabulous! Love your dots in the jar and it works so perfectly for the RIC challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take Chupa! Love your bokeh effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Love the heart and what a great idea to use the technique on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen that pin! Super cool and how you turned it into a card is awesome! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea, and what a sweet little card!! I love the effect and I also love your background too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your eraser stamping! The colors are spot on, Chupa! Gorgeous work as always! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love me a jar of bokeh! Remember as a kid staring at our Christmas tree with squinty eyes just to take in that yumminess. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute...and VERY cool! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012