Thursday, 10 January 2013

CASE Study Challenge #123

Hello, New Year! Hello, you :)
I'm BACK from a rather hot vacation and ready for a fresh start. I know it's going to be a fabulous year, and while I obviously can't tell how many of my resolutions I can transform into reality, I'm looking forward to putting a top gear on and making them happen. I'm ready to receive the extra love as well, the one that will come with out little bundle of sweetness in April. 2013, bring it on!

Today brings a new month of inspiration at CASE Study - starting with a new Muse, of course! It's a person that I look up to and take much inspiration from... Amber Kemp-Gerstel. I love her design esthetics in both her crafting and on her blog, and that's on top of everything else that she pulls out with much style and personal touch.
We are up for a special treat, that's for sure! Check this baby out...


Be still, my stationery-loving heart! It's so charming and so classy at the same time. Plus, I adore just about anything spilling across the card.
I used the sakura flowers from Waltzingmouse Asian Gardens stamp set, on my inspired card.


I used a bunch of inks, Hero Arts Shadow Inks as well as Memento, and attempted a subtle gradient look with splashes of colour going darker towards the bottom left corner. The sentiment is from my cherished PTI set, Out On A Limb Additions. I have a massive crush on these heartfelt sayings.


For more Amber-inspired artwork, please check out the Design Team's blogs, as well as those of our Muse and a brand new Guest Designer Tasnim too!

Amber Kemp-Gerstel - January Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Tasnim Ahmed - December Guest Designer

The challenge details, as well as the Inlinkz list to link up your entry, can be found on the CASE Study blog.
Thanks for taking a peek, be sweet :)

4 comments:

  1. Your stamping is so beautiful! for me, random stamping usually equals disaster, but yours looks perfectly random :) I love the sentiment and how it is stamped over the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, especially the heart one. Their simple but with so much depth. MY kind of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card and sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful:) I love that you used flowers, and so much color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012