Thursday, 17 January 2013

CASE Study Challenge #124

It's Thursday and it surely brings another fun and inspiring CASE Study challenge! Amber Kemp-Gerstel is our January Muse, and below is the fabulous crafty inspiration, as provided by her and chosen by myself.


I admit that it was one of my selfish picks, 'cause as soon as I saw this card, I knew I wanted to CASE it, using the Poppy Bottles stamp set from Stampendous.


I paired it with the sentiment from Many Birthday Messages (Hero Arts), and coloured the flowers/bottles with Copic markers.
Remember how a couple of days ago, I said that I wanted to tackle a cleaner approach to ric#27? Here it is, folks :)


Please visit the blogs of my fellow CASE Study Designers, as well as our Muse's and Guest Designer's websites, for more inspiration!

Amber Kemp-Gerstel - January Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Tasnim Ahmed - December Guest Designer

The challenge details, as well as the Inlinkz list to link up your entry, can be found on the CASE Study blog.
See you tomorrow, I'll have some sweet news to share :)

6 comments:

  1. This card is SO pretty! I love the way you colored the flowers; each petal a different shade of blue, must try it sometime. This card is so perfect for both challenges! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, pure and simple! The petal colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't wait to see this posted so I could leave a note - the way you colored those flower petals nearly had me falling off my chair - love all the shades of blue - such a visual punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty card as always, Chupa! So glad that you joined us in the Runway Inspired Challenge! Happy card making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty as always :) I love the different blues you used for the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous CAS Chupa style! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Runway Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012