Thursday, 31 January 2013

CASE Study Challenge #126

In CASE Study, the time has unfortunately come to say farewell to our Muse, Amber. Even though we have an extra week devoted to her, I feel like I haven't exhausted my need of CASE'ing that magnificent talent. At least we're going off with a bang! which is this beautiful inspiration:


I'm waiting for a fabby quatrefoil backgrounder to reach me very soon I hope, sadly didn't make it in time for this challenge but I fretted not and armed myself with another sweet newbie in my craft room - the Posh Motifs and Trim stamp set from Inkadinkado.
Oh, for the love of everything damask! It's super gorgeous.


I stamped the pattern in Memento Cantaloupe, on PTI Lemon Tart CS and scored diagonally to create lovely texture. Then I added pearls to the nodes.



The Fancy Tags Three Shapeabilities tag, was adorned with (SQUEAL!) the sentiment from the most gorgeous set, a Simon Says Stamp exclusive called Apothecary Labels. A bit of green twill ribbon behind the panel, and I was done.

Please visit the blogs of my fellow CASE Study Designers, as well as our Muse's and Guest Designer's websites, to find out how they were inspired!

Amber Kemp-Gerstel - January Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Tasnim Ahmed - December Guest Designer

The challenge details, as well as the Inlinkz list to link up your entry, can be found on the CASE Study blog.

4 comments:

  1. oh this card is SO gorgeous!! I love the stamp, love the color, the scoring, the pearls, EVERYTHING!! just Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! So clever to add the diagonal score lines. This reminds me of a favourite quilt passed down through the generations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.Maz.Ing. Love the colors, love the quilting, love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! Damask has to be one of my favourites too :) for some reason (I don't know why?!) it reminds me of honeycomb and looks good enough to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012