Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Cloud 9 January Blog Hop

I have an honour to join the talented girls at the Cloud9 blog today, for a monthly blog hop. Woot woot!
You know I luv me some WPlus9!! Here's the provided inspiration... can you say SPLENDID??
I'm on a huge home/table decoration kick these days, not sure if I'm just nesting or it's one of these trends that come to me in waves, but I'll take that regardless, thank you very much.


I used the Super Star stamp set and a Silhouette cut file, to design this little gable box, for a treat and whatnot:


The stars were white embossed, the sentiments stamped in brown and black. Banner Trio die was used to cut one of my favourite shapes of all times - double ended banner.


I decorated the box with seam binding, brown baker's twine and a star leftover from Christmas packaging. Got to love re-purposing :)

We should have just arrived home from vacation by the time this post launches, but I'm sure to be fed up after a three-day-long return trip... I'm looking forward to what you've got to say about this little project, when I wake up from a hopefully restful night in my own comfy bed :D
Smooches,

10 comments:

  1. love your adorable gift box, TFS :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo inspirujące, pozdrawiam serdecznie !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Chupa! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab gift box and repurposing that star is perfect!! Hope you are doing okay with the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa, this is one FABULOUS creation! I love everything about it!
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you went with a 3D project, especially since the photo shows pretty packaging, too. The white embossing looks amazing on the kraft! What a treat to have you guest designing this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, I love that it's not a card but all the details (the twine, the embossing, and that amazing star) are perfect together. Thank you SO very much for joining us this month! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet decorated box,Chupa! Love the bows and fun stamped stars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A simple and gorgeous gift box! Love the perfect alignment of the stars and the banner - and the repurposed star is the perfect touch! So fun having you Guest Design with us this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012