Monday, 14 January 2013

Gift set with bookmark & favor box

Hi there!
I took a longer break over the last couple of days, that I had in plans. It's been a string of days where time seems to be darting forward at the speed of light, while I watch myself grumpily inching forward.
Why yes, there's been lots of commotion and plans buzzing around in the Palamountain house, including a new craft space for me (yeah, baby! can't wait), but I can't help but dream again and again, of more hours in a day...

This cutie-patootie set was inspired by the Make Your Own Background Paper challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I wanted to pull out different stamps, background builders and single image stamps alike, and see what happens.



Before I go any further with this post, a few words about the new type of photo editing, which you might have seen here a few times already. Let me just say that any resemblance to Amber's style (Damask Love) is not accidental. 
I openly admit that I'm under great influence and in big awe of her new-found, classy blog look. I only hope that Amber will forgive me taking the inspiration so shamelessly, and rather see it as a tribute to her awesomeness... :)

So, let's see what we've got in here. The card.



Bookmark. Silhouette cut file to be found here. The cut in the center makes a flap that slips over the page. Pretty neat if you ask me.



Favor box is another cut file.  Embellished with the same felt flower die cut as the rest of the set, a button and some washi tape.



I used:
stamps: PTI Delightful Doilies, Mat Stack 1 Collection, Blooming Button Bits, Polka Dot Basics; WPlus9 Defining Words, Hero Arts Love Books, My Mind's Eye Happy Days, The Craft's Meow All You Need Is Love
ink: Memento Love Letter & Espresso Truffle, PTI Fresh Snow, Distress Ink Old Paper, Hero Arts Soft Blossom
dies: Spellbinders Jewel Flowers and Flourishes, Scalloped Ovals, Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles, PTI Mat Stack 1
other: red & pink felt, washi tape, Glitz Design rhinestones, white gel pen, buttons, Kaisercraft cabochon, ribbons

I hope you likey :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the cheery packaging and seeing the flower pattern repeated. What a delight for your recipient to be treasured even after the treats are gone! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this set reminds me of OILILY. do you have those boutiques where you are? gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012