Thursday, 17 January 2013

January Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party

I'm excited to join the first WMS Blog Party in 2013, especially that Claire announces today the new, reinforced WMS Design Team with all the former Mischief Makers (including myself) having a place in!

This month the challenge on hand is LOVE, and here's my take...


I pulled out several of my favourites, including the silhouettes from Cameo Creations which I paired with the heart from Sweethearts (glittered; the sentiment also comes from that set) and enclosed within the frame from Holiday Labels No. 14.
The checked background is stamped using Off Beat Backgrounds, die cut with A2 Matting Basics B Nestabilities and matted with black CS and A2 Polka Dots.



The label was cut with corresponding Labels Fourteen and the double-ended banner is a WPlus9 die.

Check out the WMS BLOG for the rest of the Blog Party entries, perhaps you'd like to join in too?
Also,  have you seen this post on the Moxie Fab World? Waltzingmouse is fab indeed!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Love the checkerboard background. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa all of your details make for a very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely - so very elegant. Love the checkerboard background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Iwona. Old world images on a fun and trendy background. What a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty ,I think the black makes this look so elegant. Great checkerboard background too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card; love the color combo and details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a striking card with the black and cream, Chupa! I love this layout with the cameos tucked in behind the sentiment. Such a beautiful layout for the card. I always love your "sketches"!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, such an unexpected colour palette and I love it!! I'm far too conservative, I'd love to have your eye for colour missy!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card...and all the black and white, those colors look perfect with the cameo's. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, it has a great modern feel with the chequer board panel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Iwona - I would never have thought to combine checkerboard with those images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chupa that B&W is just stunning! SO many fab elements that I couldn't even classify this. The checkerboard is so trendy, the cameos so romantic and the pop of color in the frame and heart just pull it all together and grab your eye! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very romantic card. The b&w checker board really makes the cameo's 'pop'. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the checkerboard behind the lovely cameo couple stamped on the kraft, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chupa, this is a Wonderful design!! Love the checker board and the silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012