Sunday, 27 January 2013

MME January sketch

I'm thinking about the day I'll look at the scrapbook page I made and be content with it, and if it will ever happen :)
For now I'm a learner, and as one I decided to tackle My Mind's Eye January sketch. It's super lovely, it gives a great opportunity for some misting, and it means I get to play with my favourite paper company's products. Hence this:



For the base I used the paper from Miss Caroline, and there's lots of stuff from the Kraft Funday collection. Misting was done with the aid of Leapfrog Glimmer Mist and The Crafter's Workshop honeycomb template. Additional misting done with October Afternoon Sprinkler.
Added stamping with Glitz Design stamps, plus the sentiment from Technique Tuesday. Some more Glitz Design stuff here and there, mainly transparencies. Some doodling.
I ordered some lovely prints the other day, so in the meantime I'll keep trying :)

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely lovely - the masking/misting is great and I love the cluster of embellishments you've added! I hope you start to love your finished layouts soon, but in the meantime we love them anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and your daughter is just beautiful! Love your cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious photo and love the lo you created for it. Beautiful details! LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a learner myself, but you did an amazing job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... I think it's wonderful!! Love all the embellies... flowers, mists, stenciling, doodling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012