Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Organic

Man, I get a huge kick out of creating lately! I keep finding myself challenges, like in the good ole' days to get a kick-start on mojo, I get the pleasant shivers of satisfaction when I finish the project, and then again if it photographs well.
Something tells me it must be related to the fact that I'm not so pressurized by DT work any more, but on the other hand I'm yearning for my creativity to be exercised. A girl can never be satisfied...

Another card today. The kind that my blogging friend likes to calls scrappy. I just luv it, that's all. :)


I made it for the three challenges, two of these have graphics below:

   


A Blog Named Hero asks for an old HA stamp. It was a no-brainer, to reach for the flutterby from Antique Engravings. I BET there's barely any Hero Arts fan out there, who wouldn't love this set and these butterflies. One of the stamps that never grows out of fashion.
I also used another goldie and a love of mine, Pop Stems woodblock - stamped in darkest grey over the map (Glitz Design stamp) and a layer of very light grey Hydrangeas (again HA). The latter can be seen only while viewing the card at a certain angle. Pity I couldn't capture that; it's a truly lovely, dimensional effect.


I stepped up the FTL224 sketch (not so clean & simple now, huh?), and the last challenge in mind is Moxie Fab World's Use 10 Different Embellishments. My second take at that one. 11 embellies. They all sneaked in with my minimal effort, so I thought it doesn't hurt to link either ;)
(There's too many of them to list, but feel free to ask and I'll get back to you directly)

I hope you'll join me tomorrow, for the CASE Study challenge. Until then, have a goodie! xxx

15 comments:

  1. Stunning - love seeing you enjoy your crafting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a amazing collage card. I just love the colors, banners, staples,... Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! As allways! I love it!

    Have a great day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Everything is so perfectly placed. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with lovely soft colour tones!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv it too!! Agree that it's scrappy but, perfectly so!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing!! I have Antique Engravings, and agree it's a classic, but I've never seen it more gorgeous than on your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - perfectly scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa what a gorgeous card!!! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is utterly gorgeous, Chupa! Loving all the layers of fabulous accents & embellishments. Amazing, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012